Sunday, March 29, 2009

Once upon a time of peace.

So my heart is made out of slow bossanova music. Always replaying the mood of lost memories, memories and experience that I miss and wish to relive it again. Have to admit, sometimes I just miss it so much that one tears suddenly just flow down and I have to faster wipe it off feeling surprised that it actually felt so deep inside. It keeps reminding me of the peaceful times. When things are getting fun and noisy which most of the time I wish to get in to, and then when it's happening, I tend to wish that I have quieter times and need to be alone. The worst part is the aftermath of happiness. Fragments of memories keep popping on and off. Then I ponder, should I always enjoy myself to the max and then will find out that I am actually sad when I come to know that everything has an ending. Really miss feeling satisfied and contented with the things I once had. Felt so numb. Miss the warmth. Right now, I would just want to hug my memories and go to dream world. Only there, I would find comfortable peace. And then.. wake up.. sucks. Unreality over reality.

4 comments:

  1. Don't know whether i get what u mean..but that's not important...

    My fren always said i'm crazy..

    My sad memories always come with a song.
    When time passed, i'm so scared that i'll forget the feeling at that period of time.

    Eventhough it's so pain, I'll start to play back the song, repeat n repeat, slowly drop back to memories, enjoy the pain, the tears n the space of my own...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds familiar to me.. but get a hold of urself.. the future is worth much more than the memories because these are things u can change and the past is juz a dreadful picture on your wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea, true...
    must go for better... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can roughly catch how you feel,this happen to me once in a while,memories flips thru my mind in a sudden make my eyes watery. i missed those days,but even tho some past is too painful to remember,still,its our passed,we learn from mistakes and we grow. pain fades ..thru time

    ReplyDelete