Friday, April 3, 2009

Quotes quotes quoting..

Not all scars show, not all wounds heal
Sometimes you can't always see
The pain someone feels.

Even the greatest bridges fall under the right pressure.

The bitterest tears shed over graves are for
words left unsaid and deeds left undone.

When I look in your eyes, I see the wisdom of the world in your eyes
I see the sadness of a thousand goodbyes.

The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.

When I look back on all these worries, I remember the story of the old man who said on his deathbed that he had had a lot of trouble in his life, most of which had never happened.

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source.It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.

Love can sometimes be magic.
But magic... is always just an illusion.

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'

There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy.

Oh, sweet sorrow, the time you borrow, will you be here when I wake up tomorrow?

Pray that your loneliness may spur you into finding something to live for, great enough to die for.

Ever notice that even the worst bastards have friends?

Sometimes I feel like the city is sucking away at my soul.

This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.

I can breathe and I can move, but I'm not alive because I took that poison, and nothing can save me.

I laugh, I smile, and I take Prozac

4 comments:

  1. Really? Taking Prozac?
    Or just because ur name is Zac?

    ReplyDelete
  2. prozac is a depression reliever pill.. fyi

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeap.. i'd checked it...
    erm, hope u r okay..

    ReplyDelete
  4. no worries! im okay, it's just a quote to share with everyone how depression is really like.

    ReplyDelete