Friday, March 27, 2009

A Big Miss

Who and why am I writing this for? No bloody reason and direction at all. Sometimes we meet the people that leaves a deep impression. Be it even if it's a day or two. Does time really matter? Only when it seems right, when it could just happen over the next step, halt! hold for a while. Start hesitating for the unwillingness to risk it, risk the future, the influence of other people. Can you put down all that you have now and walk the road ahead with no assurance at all. Are you good enough, now that is the main question, but what if the other person doesn't mind at all. But not everybody has the same mind, or should I say it's mostly rare. What if it fails, then there's no plan B to cover up at all. Sigh, the ugly reality, I wonder why time keeps going forward, and doesn't even give u enough time to change or even think over it carefully for another moment. Our experiences always come late by a step. Because of this bloody lag, we lost lots of opportunities to make up to things. Why are we not clairvoyance? Why can't we have the ability to see further or even predict the future. Why live a life full of excitement and disappointment that leave so painful mark in our memories. Brothers and sisters living on the same planet, are you as tired as me? I just hope one day everything will be okay, and we will all be happy and walk in our own line of happiness where everything is happy, like heaven, I hope heaven feels like this. I hope by then everyone will have the same contentment and satisfaction. Be true to love. I hope everything will at least go the way I want. I'm not greedy, but I'm just selfish. If everything is enough for each one, if everything is made destined to be a pair. Then selfish won't exists at all. If everything is good, why would any reason I want to be bad at all. Then it's just good karma all the way. God's anticipation game sucks. God bless us.

No comments:

Post a Comment