Sunday, March 1, 2009

Anthology Without Words



I was shocked when I was clicking around on the net and this music was playing. It's called "Anthology without words for solo violin and string orchestra" by Taro Iwashiro. Anthology means series of written effort compiled. As in literally writing. But this is a special arrangement by the above composer, and I think that it is perfect. I love the pace that it sets, the tranquil mood that it potray, and the hidden weeping underneath it. Kind of freakish for me, I really haven't felt this way for quite some time about a piece. It's like this piece is totally describing my feelings at this moment. Such gentleness in the melody as well as the violinist's tone even though it seems like forcing itself to describe a very mellow and sad scene. Interesting. Anyway, I'm looking for the solo violin music sheet notation, if anybody has, probably can send it to me at my email. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment