Thursday, April 16, 2009

Koizora - Sky Of Love

Movie about a girl who falls in love with a nonchalant guy. One day the guy left her without giving her a reason and one day, she found out that the guy actually has cancer of the blood. He doesn't want her to go thru the pain and sadness, so he took it all to himself.

Tabidachi No Uta meaning "A song for taking off" is a song about how much the guy appreciate the girl when there is not much time left anymore. Sad story, sad song to appreciate and be contented to what we were given, eventhough it might not be satiable, but it is still worth while. I really can appreciate the lyrics and it meant alot to me Here's the MV, english translated lyrics and the trailer movie.


Mr. Children - Tabidachi No Uta


Tabidachi no Uta (A Song before Taking Off)

Don’t be afraid.
Even if you don’t go around turning on the lights
someday your lonely nights will see the dawn.

The day you fall you’ll get up and see that the scenery that felt
so very far away seems almost within reach.

the song you loved is playing throughout the town
it’s an incidental gift given to me by chance.

Ah, a song for taking off,
So, where to? We’ll meet again.
Ah but for now, it’s “goodbye”

When I lose sight of who I am,
I’ll turn to you
But even if you do somehow hear me,
don’t worry about responding
I lost something important to me,
and then got it back and like that process,

each time feels new again though
I said, “we can’t keep crying and laughing about it like this”
I wanted someone to share with.

Now without hesitation, I can say that I love you.
And that’s how I’ll spend my days.
No matter where I am.

Ah the last song sung in celebration of a fresh start
Now I wave goodbye.

Ah, farewell to sorrow!
when you get too tired to go on,
give a quick look back
because from somewhere out of reach
I’ll be there urging you onward.

Ah, A song for taking off,
So, where to?
We’ll meet again.

Ah but for now, it’s “goodbye”
When you start to forget who you are,
idly scan your memories
for throughout my whole body,
you’re there with a smile urging me onward
but don’t worry about responding.


Movie Trailer - Sky Of Love

4 comments:

  1. erm, if i'm not mistaken, it's a japanese movie rite... the guy with "white hair"

    I saw it in Speedy several times, Hmm... mayB i'll buy n watch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeap.. is more like light blonde hair colour. XD go buy it, definately worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. C tonite got chance to meet the dvd in Speedy onot..=)

    Recommend U another one dat i like n also a touching movie...

    "Crying Out Love, in the Centre of the World"

    ReplyDelete
  4. AmandaLove27/5/09 3:25 PM

    I actually already watched Koizora & it is a touching story.


    Intro you this Jdrama Innocent Love.

    & movie One Litre Of Tears :)

    ReplyDelete