Thursday, January 8, 2009

Say it, "It is not so bad afterall!"

Not feeling so good today, guess I really can't control anymore my ups and down moods. So much for master of my own feelings. Juz hope it won't for long and that something good will happen. Well.. my only two cures when I'm down, or worst, depressed are exercising working out or Keith Jarret's music. Exercising creates a type of natural cure for negative feelings. Just imagine, our brains discharges a kind of chemical that somehow stir our feelings. After some time, it'll be a routine that everyday you wake up, you can't accept yourself, you think negative, it'll be something stubborn in your head which is hard to remove. But by working out or consistent physical exercises, the brain naturally creates a liquid called endorphins to tranquilize the brain. Like that you can feel much better and relieved. Trust me it works, that is why sometimes when you're so angry, you feel like hitting someone or punching something, it's juz a natural way of purging negative energy.
I don't know why, but repeatingly playing only Keith Jarret's tracks can somehow make me feel better, I always have it on my car's cd player, playing all day when I start my car. The smooth and jazzy licks and melody, it just quieten down my heart, and it gives me the clarity to think. I would always settle down after hearing 10mins of Keith Jarret by saying, "hey, it's not so bad afterall." Then think positive, think of happy things, think of even the most basic thing I have, family, some true friends, a secure job and keep thinking to improve myself, and it's only by effort to improve myself, that I can move on and be a better person.
Before anything, tell yourself sincerely to accept yourself, to know that it is all worth it what you are doing, trust that one fine day, good things will come and your feeling is able to reach that person or achieve your dream.
So just take the night off, stay at home, off your lights, turn on the aircond to a comfortable temperature, I would recommend 22degrees Celsius. Light some candle around your room, play some Keith Jarret or Yiruma tracks. Sit upright on your bed and lay the cozy comforter on your leg, and ponder for a while all the things that have caused you your complicated feelings, say it positively that it is not so bad and hope things would turn out better, because you can't do anything about it, the only way is to smile and keep moving along, as long as you're still living, even on a very thin line, you're still standing at least. So, take one step at a time, what doesn't kills u only make you stronger. Think about it. Just be yourself, love yourself more. Don't put hope in anything or anybody else, just believe in yourself and God.





Smile!
BIG..
BIGGER...
Yeah, now you look happy..
What's that?
You're sad..?
Too bad.
Just keep smiling..
Smile.. Because you know what love is
Smile.. Because you can breath
Smile.. Because you could swim in the sea
Yeah.. If you had the chance.. Smile
Laugh at the whole world around
And get up with a smile
Smile to everything, even to the ground
Smile to the birds and smile to the sky
And pretend you can fly..

Smile..Because you have friends
Smile..Because you know you have the chance
Smile..Because you have time to smile
~Smile.. Because you can.. ~
So keep Smiling.

2 comments:

  1. Ha...Actly i really cant believe u wrote all these...
    But... it makes me feel peace......

    ReplyDelete