Friday, January 2, 2009

Goodbye 2008

2008 sucks big time for those shit which happened to me. I'm not saying everything also sucks, but good thing did happen to me and I really enjoyed those times. Been having bad times and good times and towards the end of 2008 I learnt to let go of burden I've been alwiz carrying throughout my life. Learning what's true that should be kept and what's not. Fake and Kind Faces. And learn that I should love myself more than anything else, for this is the most precious thing God have ever gave me. It's a shelter for my own soul. I should be stronger that even when tribulations and storm smash my temple, my fragile and weak soul would still be protected.
So here comes a stranger passer-by, year 2009, i'm trying to welcome it happily but juz 2 days oni, bullshit happens again. But I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt, 2009, hope it'll be a year full of blessings for me. Thank God for everything good and bad, for what doesn't kill me, only make me stronger. I wanna say sorry for all my murmuring and cursing also. Please forgive me and make me stronger this year. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment