Monday, February 16, 2009

Moon & Sunrise by Boa

Having to skipped school and high school to come to japan at the age of 15. Leave all familiar faces behind. Learned the language and tight schedule without rest for her career in Japan. She's a korea successful experimental singer to be trained since young to penetrate the Japan's entertainment market. Boa wrote and compose this song in the midst of her loneliness working in Japan. A sad song to cry for.



The blue is is always a lonely mystery
It seems like it is hiding my sadness and loneliness
Every time I go pass it...
Yes, again someday, I will keep the memories deep in my heart
Even inside our laughing happiness
Now it is time for the last days to come

*The winds are blowing
In the streets are there so many people
So your voice is becoming more distant

The sky is high
It is far away, just like your heart
Only tears are by my side
I cant forget you

The white clouds are always fickle just like the time and myself
The joy and the warm air is bound to change sometime
In those days we watched movies which turned into a revival
We dont know how the little children long ago, changed
How many memories can a person have?
But i can say it now, I cant see you now
The truth was, that i was happy with you.

**The moonlit night past and now the sunshine is shining
That is how I am forgetting
Even if I am faking my smile, smiling is still a beautiful thing,
Only the tears show my truthful side
I hope we can laugh together when we meet again..

Boa Working Video in Japan
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment