Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is just around the corner. So let's talk about love a little. Even though I'm single now but what the hell, who want's to listen to my boring part of the story again right? So here goes.



As I'm visualizing myself into the relationship that I have assuming I'm in one now, and there goes, the person I love right in front of me. The first thing I would be saying when my feeling is idle now, not clouded by obsession and maybe honestly still a lil' bit of heartache, and also having realizing the fact of having and losing someone, I would be saying nothing to nothing, absolutely speechless. Enjoy the moment and sight for a while first, then ponder over it. Ponder, if this is a dream, and you wake up only to find out that u're in a sad and lonely world alone. Doesn't this gives u more clarity on what and where you're standing on now? It is quoted, "cherish it like you know you'll lose it". Happiness doesn't always come so easily, so learn to realize that while you're still in it, review over yourself to see if there are any reasonable spaces that can be improve.

Relationship would be classify in 3 types, the type that is just to get over with it and like it matters much and can't be bothered, the type that has not much choice already and I have to get one real soon, and the type that is the true love of your life. And do you agree with me most of it end up with the 1st 2 type or you're definitely disagreeing with me because you're in the 3rd type. Then I say to you, keep it up, since you're lucky enough, so don't take it for granted for when you let the good in, you'll also have to accept the bad and let it in. Nobody is perfect, sincerity and proving love takes time, give it the benefit of the doubt to wait and if it doesn't happen, ask yourself first that are you worthy of judging it or you won't regret the future. Always try to make up then break up, always try to fix what is broken and give chance to a repentance. It is always not too late, don't limit your mindset. Humans greatest weakness, shortsightedness, do not be a victim of this.

So I think to myself first before I contact the other person. First of all, what is love? How does all this have to begin with all the wonders of the world and ends with just a decision to give up everything you have ever dream for. Don't blame anybody if you love them, blame yourself, do not take the speck out of your brothers eye for there is a plank in your own eye. Blame yourself for not having the ability to judge, to choose and to realize.

Love is wonderful, and love is what drives us to survive and to protect. Love is what makes us perform very courageous acts and even meaningless sacrifice. Love gives, takes and even bites like a crocodile! haha! okay.. have fun ya'll. Happy Valentine's Day, there are bout 3 days in a year that is very important to me and one of it is this day. Don't kiamsiap k, guys buy that 99 roses or economy way fold 99x99 paper stars, cheesy, but it works. =D Don't need to think so much, just say what your heart feels. Wish you love and wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. I believe only 1% of the men in is world will buy 99 roses.maybe its just me tho that way.

    i cant recall any valentine's day memory. lol Saturday for single = stay at home.

    anyway..happy valentine's day... hopefully u will get ur dream valentines on that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. typo... i cant edit /_\

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blame yourself for not having the ability to judge, to choose and to realize...

    Ya... I used to be like that...

    Thank god that i found back the real ME..
    finally realised that i still can choose...

    ReplyDelete
  4. the hardest battle is a battle to be like everyone elses.. choose to move on...

    ReplyDelete