Saturday, October 19, 2013

Lost in Translation

The anesthetic melody of 'Gymnopedie No.1 Lent et douloureux' keeps playing on my mind. Separated by a wall of language, I somehow find my dream destination in a foreign land. A place that I've yearned to visit since childhood. I would conclude that it is truly breathless and full of awe. This place, has all the wonders of my imaginary world packed and then, realized. The experience, it all seems so surreal.

And there it is, standing right in front of me. We were of different species or would it be known better as descendants. Like a cock meets goose, we were lost in translation, no where near each other to be found. I hope there's a way to make it work.

"Faith without work, is dead" He said. Best to build the bridge and start making changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment