Monday, May 25, 2009

Summer Bossanova

Gawd, tomorrow is my exam, I'm so screwed, I really hope I dun get nervous and flop everything. Anyway, here's the lyrics to the song that I wrote. Hope yall like it. Chao..

Summer Bossanova


Have you noticed?
Clouds actually appears every morning without fail,
when you thought the night before,
the skies were empty and all the stars seems
so far away.
Even once when the sun was glaring at my face,
it reminds me of your smile.
when i was down in my life.
the breeze came to brush my skin
it seems like u've somehow send
the winds to embrace me.

Gentle sound of the waves reminds me of that
first gift, a mixtape you once present me.
I wont forget the days of laughter and the
trips we took, eventhough when it's raining,
we danced till it all ends.

You've sent me a song,suddenly,
about everything you and I used to love.
Like bossanova, like the smoothest jazz, something
that sings like a July's Lemonade.
Oh~ a love song, worthy of remininsce.
There is nothing more soothing than your gift.
I would give up anything to go on a trip themed with
this song.
If it was afterall just a movie, it'll always be our theme.

Everything you love, i learn to love it.
Everytime you go, i'll stay, water the seeds that have been sold. One day this tree, will mark our existence here.
Well it's okay if you're not around, I'm fine, I understand.

1 comment:

  1. lets share wer this lyrics came out...
    a real story of urs or jz imagination?..
    hw long time taken to be done...

    *everything you love,i learn to love it* ... its cool...

    keep it up^^

    ReplyDelete